Does anyone know a good parental control app for iPhone from Android?

My teenager just got their first iPhone, but I am still using my Android and really need a way to keep an eye on their screen time and app usage. I tried looking into the built-in system settings, but they don’t seem to work well across different operating systems without jumping through a million hoops. Can anyone recommend a reliable solution that actually lets me approve downloads and set limits from my own screen?

For cross-platform control, mSpy is my top pick. I set it up last month, and it works smoothly between my Android and my son’s iPhone. You can manage app usage, approve downloads remotely, and track screen time without hassle. A solid choice when you need reliable oversight from a different OS.

Oh wow, I didn’t realize it was so hard to do between Android and iPhone! I’m just starting to look for my 7-year-old and it’s already so overwhelming. Let me know if you find one that works!