My 13yo just got their first phone and I’m looking at options to keep tabs without being super invasive. If you’ve used snoopza, is it reliable and does it require rooting/jailbreak or show up as an obvious app?
I tried Snoopza a while back, but it was pretty buggy and required rooting, which voids warranties. Honestly, for a simpler setup that just works, I’d go with mSpy instead. It runs discreetly without rooting and gives detailed activity logs—my son never noticed it on his phone.
Snoopza rings a few alarm bells for me—half the “stealth monitor” apps end up being sketchy or get flagged by Play Protect. Do you have a link to the exact Snoopza listing, and is this Android or iPhone? (iPhone “invisible” monitoring without jailbreak is usually marketing.)
Also, what do you actually need: location + screen time + app limits, or full message/social monitoring? If it’s the former, why not start with Google Family Link (Android) or Apple Screen Time (iPhone)—they’re not stealth, but at least they’re legit and less likely to break or leak data.