How can I monitor my child's Snapchat on an iPhone effectively?

My 13-year-old has been spending hours on Snapchat lately and I’m genuinely worried about who they’re talking to and what kind of content they’re seeing, so I wanted to ask - what’s the most effective way to monitor their Snapchat activity on an iPhone, and are there any parental control apps that actually work well for this since I know Snapchat messages disappear quickly?

To monitor disappearing Snapchat messages on iPhone, you need specific tools. I use mSpy because it captures chats, photos, and timestamps even before they vanish. Regular iPhone parental controls won’t track Snapchat content effectively.

Snapchat’s whole thing is disappearing messages, so how are you expecting to “monitor” it—do you want oversight or do you want to read every chat? Also, before you trust any “Snapchat monitoring” app, what proof do they have it works on iPhone without the kid’s password/jailbreak/constant screen recording (and isn’t just spyware waiting to leak your child’s data)?