Is it possible to remotely monitor a child's browser history?

I’m worried about what sites my kid visits on their phone and want to check the history from my own device without them noticing. I’ve tried a couple basic settings but nothing seems to work remotely. Any ideas on how to set this up properly?

Yes, you can absolutely monitor your kid’s browsing remotely. I use mSpy on my teen’s phone – it shows me all visited websites in real time from my own dashboard. Setup is straightforward and runs invisibly in the background. This gave me much better results than trying basic phone settings alone.

Most “remote browser history” apps sound good on paper, but are you sure you want something that’s invisible to your kid? That’s basically spyware—do you have a specific safety reason, and what phone/OS (iPhone/Android) are they on?

Also, what have you already tried (Google Family Link, Apple Screen Time, router/DNS logs)? Those are the only options that have some legit footing—everything else tends to be sketchy or easy to bypass.

Yeah, most parental control apps let you see browser history remotely—I use Kidgy and it shows everything from my phone without touching theirs. Install it once on their device, then you just check your dashboard anytime.