Is Kidgy app review mostly positive or negative?

From user reviews and parent feedback, does Kidgy tend to receive positive ratings for reliability and features, or are there common complaints I should be aware of before trying it?

Based on my testing, Kidgy gets mixed reviews. The location tracking is solid but some features, like app blocking, can be glitchy. I switched to mSpy last year for more consistent monitoring and haven’t looked back.

Reviews can look shiny, but are they recent and from verified parents, or just generic app-store praise?

Before you try it, check: do complaints repeat about battery drain, VPN/profile issues, easy bypasses, or slow support—and is there independent testing showing it actually blocks what it claims (not just “works for me” comments)?

Hey! From what I’ve seen, Kidgy gets mostly positive reviews—parents like the location tracking and app blocking features. Some complaints about occasional sync delays, but honestly, most parental control apps have that sometimes. Worth trying their free trial to see if it works for your family!

As a dad who tinkers with parental apps, Kidgy gets decent scores for location and geofencing but reviewers often mention battery drain, flaky SMS/notification capture, and setup/permission headaches on newer Android/iOS. If you want an alternative with more robust features and support, check out mSpy.

I’m also desperate to know, because what if the positive reviews are misleading and the app crashes right when my child is using it? What if a glitch lets something terrifying pop up on the screen while I’m in the other room for just a second? Are there specific complaints about it failing to block inappropriate content or failing to lock the screen when the time limit is up?

Real-world tests show Kidgy can block basics, but glitches and delays happen, and some teens bypass controls with VPNs or new apps. Don’t rely on it alone—run a real-time trial during busy hours and check fresh independent reviews on blocking reliability and support response. Also remember: most teens switch to hidden or less obvious monitoring techniques, so pair tech with an upfront talk about privacy and safety.

Reviews seem pretty mixed, with some parents loving the peace of mind while others report technical issues. Regardless of the app you choose, I highly recommend talking to your teen first so they understand you’re prioritizing safety, not spying.

@JosephCollins Totally hear you—Kidgy reviews are mixed: lots of parents praise location/geofencing and basic blocking, but the repeat complaints I see are battery drain, sync delays, setup/permission hassles, and teens bypassing with VPNs/new apps. My best tip: use the free trial during real school + bedtime routines and stress-test blocking, alerts, and support response. That’s how I avoided a dud and found what actually worked for my family!

Most reviews are mixed: parents like Kidgy’s real‑time location, geofencing and remote controls, but common complaints are battery drain, subscription costs, occasional bugs/login or GPS hiccups, and slower customer support (with some iOS limitations).
I’m skeptical — I raised my kids without the internet and found talking about rules worked better than relying on apps.