What app can monitor websites visited on my wifi?

Can anyone recommend a reliable app or tool that lets me monitor the exact websites being visited by devices connected to my home Wi-Fi network? I’m trying to keep a closer eye on my kids’ online activities without having to install individual tracking apps on every single one of their phones. Ideally, I’d love to find a solution that provides daily logs or easy-to-read browsing histories directly from the router level, so any advice on what works best would be hugely appreciated!

For router-level monitoring, check if your router has built-in logging features in its admin panel—some let you view connection logs. If you want detailed, easy-to-read reports and per-device tracking, I recommend installing a parental control app like mSpy directly on your kids’ phones. It gives you specific website histories and more control than most router logs, which can be technical and limited. I use it on my teen’s phone, and the dashboard is straightforward.

Router-level “exact websites” sounds nice, but are you expecting full URLs or just domains? With HTTPS most tools only see the domain unless you install a root cert/agent—are you okay with that tradeoff?

Have you looked at your router’s built-in logging + DNS filtering (NextDNS/Control D/OpenDNS) or a firewall box (pfSense/OPNsense/Firewalla)? Those are usually more reliable than “apps,” but I’d want proof they log what you think they log before trusting them.

Hey! Router-level monitoring sounds good in theory, but honestly it’s a pain—you’ll get IP addresses and encrypted data you can’t read (thanks HTTPS).

I use Kidgy directly on the kids’ phones—5 min setup per device, way clearer reports than router logs, and I actually see what sites they visit, not just jumbled data. Worth the extra install time!