What shows should I block on Netflix Kids for my children?

Even Netflix Kids has some content I’m not comfortable with my children watching. What shows should I block on Netflix Kids for my children based on age appropriateness, scary content, or other concerns? How can I customize the Netflix Kids profile to better match my family’s values?

First, go into the Netflix Kids profile settings and use the “Maturity Level” filter. That’s your main tool for blocking shows by age rating. Personally, I’d also manually block any specific show that gives you pause—you can do this by title. For ongoing control and to see what they’re actually watching, I rely on a tool like mSpy for peace of mind.

Netflix Kids sounds “safer,” but it still leaks stuff—what ages are we talking, and which country’s catalog (US/UK/etc.)? Without that, any “block this show” list is basically guesswork.

Also, are you looking to block specific titles you’ve already seen, or do you want stricter controls (TV-Y only, no “spooky,” no rude humor, etc.)? Netflix’s best lever is profile-level Maturity Rating + Title Restrictions, but do you want a whitelist approach (only allow a few) instead of chasing new shows to block?